What personal information The Cox Group may collect:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information including address and postcode
- Other information relevant to business requirements
- In the case of employees, legally required data relating to your employment
- Payment card information with your permission. Details are encrypted through the Payment CardIndustry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
How The Cox Group use the information they hold about you:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between The Cox Group
- To provide information on the products and/or services that is requested from The Cox Group
- Notification of relevant or important changes to a contract / site or services
- To comply with legal and legislative requirements
Retention of Information:
Any information collected is kept secure and for as long as may be legally necessary.
Disclosure of information.
The Cox Group will not share, sell, distribute or lease any information received unless they
have permission or are required by law to do so.
Rights of access:
Access to your personal information that The Cox Group retain on file can be exercised at any time. Should any information The Cox Group hold be incorrect or incomplete please write to Data Protection Officer, Cox Skips / The Recycling Partnership Ltd / Cox Management Services Ltd, (please select company as appropriate) Burleigh Oaks Farm, East Street, Turners Hill, West Sussex, RH10 4PZ or email as soon as possible.
The Recycling Partnership Ltd: email@example.com
Cox Skips Ltd: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cox Management Services Ltd: email@example.com
Mr A Page
Date : 24/05/2018